Lake Bluff Retirement Village offers gated community homes for sale that are surrounded by a fenced gate controlling access to pedestrians, bicycles, and automobiles. The community is protected by a gated keycard and phone center allowing you to open the gate for visitors directly from your home with a full-time manager available. We strive to make your life as comfortable as possible.
Beautiful Lake Michigan is nearby our gated homes for sale and the view is not spoiled by utilities because they are all located underground. Also our golf course is within the community for your scenic pleasure.
Our gated community has small residential streets that have shared amenities such as our premium golf course, storage units, dining area, community center, and banking.
Amenity Brief Details
- Irish Oaks Golf CourseIrish Oaks Golf Course
Put your house next to the golf course!
Irish Oaks Golf Course has developed into a lush 18-hole course in beautiful natural scenery surrounded by towering pines, oaks, and local wildlife.
Contained right in our gated retirement village, you literally have this gorgeous sport of leisure right at your doorstep with friendly professionals for those seeking lessons and many complimentary services for the intermediate and advanced golfer.
- Irish Oaks Golf Course has developed into a lush 18-hole course in beautiful natural scenery surrounded by towering pines, oaks, and local wildlife.
- Storage UnitsStorage UnitsWithin the village itself you can find numerous RV and storage rental units for your village retirement homes.
We realize that during retirement a lot of couples enjoy traveling and, for many, an RV is their choice of transportation and shelter. With that in mind we saw a need to offer large storage units to house these RV’s during the off-season or when not in use. If you like to travel in RV style, we have you covered. Our rental rates are very reasonable and available only to village residents.
We also have many regular storage units for those who find they may need a little extra room or quite possibly a place to keep personal belongings safe during a moving transition.
You just can’t beat having access to your storage unit so close to your home!
- Within the village itself you can find numerous RV and storage rental units for your village retirement homes.
- Irish Oaks Bar and RestaurantIrish Oaks Bar and Restaurant
The Irish Oaks Bar and Restaurant is a part of the Irish Oaks Golf Course, Serving a full menu Presented by Chef Chad Brooks!
Call for reservations
Mon – Thu:
12:00 pm – 9:30 pm
Fri – Sat:
12:00 pm – 10:00 pm
12:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- The Irish Oaks Bar and Restaurant is a part of the Irish Oaks Golf Course, Serving a full menu Presented by Chef Chad Brooks!
- Community CenterCommunity CenterOur Community Center is a great place to relax or meet a new friend in a comfortable atmosphere.
Take advantage of this complimentary amenity to read a book from the library, shoot a game of pool with your neighbor, play a game of euchre or cribbage, or get together for a morning cup of coffee.
Would you like to reserve the community center for a special occasion or activity? Just contact us for a reservation at 1-877-428-0085 and we will reserve you a time and display it on our calendar.
Regardless of your choice, the Communities Center is available in a conveniently located area within the village.
- Take advantage of this complimentary amenity to read a book from the library, shoot a game of pool with your neighbor, play a game of euchre or cribbage, or get together for a morning cup of coffee.
- Northern Michigan Bank & TrustNorthern Michigan Bank & TrustAs carefree as life may be during retirement, we all still need a financial institution to take care of everyday needs and requirements. Our retirement village has its own banking institution to ease the burden of traveling. You will be within walking distance from this very prominent banking opportunity!
Active Retirement Community Bank Northern Michigan Bank & Trust is a leader in financial services throughout the Central Upper Peninsula of Michigan. They continue to dedicate their efforts towards facilitating the needs of customers and the technological changes in financial services.
Whether you’re looking for personal banking, business banking, trust and investment services, internet banking, or trust web, you’ll find the friendly professionals from Northern Michigan Bank & Trust just around the corner waiting to serve you.
4 Tipperary Road Gladstone, MI 49837
(906) 428-4800 voice
(906) 428-4848 fax
ATM – Cash dispenser Only, Swipe Card
- Our retirement village has its own banking institution to ease the burden of traveling. You will be within walking distance from this very prominent banking opportunity!
Safety of a Gated Community
Our gated community at Lake Bluff Retirement increases safety due to the fact that with a gated community through traffic is eliminated thus making it safer for the residents, guests, and children cutting down on accidents.
Theft, vandalism, and other crimes are restricted because only residents and security staff are the only ones allowed within the gated community.
Advantages of a Gated Community
Having access to the golf course, community center, restaurant and other amenities are a great advantage of a gated community because only the residents will have access to these.
Gated communities in cities may encourage residents who would otherwise live in the suburbs to become urban dwellers, which can help with urban redevelopment.
Economic Impact of a Gated Community
Homes found within a gated community retain their value better when the market has a downturn. A tax boost can be given to municipalities that include gated communities to help the surrounding economy.